Jonny Holmström is a professor of informatics at Umeå University. Holmström is the director and co-founder of Swedish Center for Digital Innovation. He writes, consults and speaks on topics such as digital innovation, digital transformation, digitalization, and strategies for leveraging value from digital technologies. Holmström uses rigorous research to gain insight into how firms can leverage value from IT use. His work has appeared in journals such as Communications of the AIS, European Journal of Information Systems, Information and Organization, Information Systems Journal, Information Technology and People, Journal of Information Technology, Journal of the AIS, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, MIS Quarterly, Research Policy, and The Information Society.
- The dark and scary side of AI: The actions of 130,000 people in the UK and abroad are being monitored in real time… https://t.co/m2X2gqDJtI, Apr 8
- Google dissolves AI ethics board in response to outcry: https://t.co/vZ7jeWj4V5 #google #ethics #artificialintelligence, Apr 6
- Great opportunity for early career scholars with a digital innovation focus! https://t.co/bAe9t4rLD3, Mar 26
- Calls for digital super-regulator emerge as self-regulation by online platforms has failed.Will be interesting to f… https://t.co/a7ZCXOmCiY, Mar 22
- Algorithmic management in action: former/current @uber drivers demand, under #GDPR, the personal data the app has a… https://t.co/FmfY6uaFnF, Mar 21