Jonny Holmström is a professor of informatics at Umeå University. Holmström is the director and co-founder of Swedish Center for Digital Innovation. He writes, consults and speaks on topics such as digital innovation, digital transformation, digitalization, and strategies for leveraging value from digital technologies. Holmström uses rigorous research to gain insight into how firms can leverage value from IT use. His work has appeared in journals such as Communications of the AIS, European Journal of Information Systems, Information and Organization, Information Systems Journal, Information Technology and People, Journal of Information Technology, Journal of the AIS, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Research Policy, and The Information Society.
- RT @marleenhuysman: We have two new positions (all rankings) open for colleagues who are passionate to develop top level research relat… https://t.co/5lmNVgYzqg, Nov 3
- Algorithms are managing all of us! Uber is an extreme example but we are all getting there: https://t.co/vTKcJvBuvk… https://t.co/la9N6vLjIF, Oct 30
- Bruno Latour on facts, values, and the need to re-establish science in today's society: https://t.co/MMvKvwlmZv… https://t.co/mniAy6hsYx, Oct 28
- MIT Plans $1-Billion Project to Develop AI — and to address the challenges and opportunities associated with AI the… https://t.co/u141KIL4P1, Oct 20
- How IKEA embraces digital transformation to stay relevant and competitive in the digital age:… https://t.co/AIAWS8kHP2, Oct 19